P. Christopher Music
Founder & President
Christopher Music, is the founder of Econologics® and the President of Econologics Financial Advisors. He is a 25+ year veteran of the financial planning profession and a best-selling author and financial expert. He has been seen on NBC, CBS, ABC and FOX affiliates around the country and has been published in Forbes, Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal, and various healthcare industry publications. He is the creator of The Private Practice Millionaire® series of live workshops and home study courses so you as a professional can Live Your Art!®.
Since virtually all of the professionals we seek to serve ultimately want to have more money and more free time to pursue life goals, it became necessary to define the overall financial experience one would have if the correct financial planning technology was learned and implemented over time.
Our goal is to create a Private Practice Millionaire, which is defined as a professional household that is operating at such a level of abundance:
- That it is free of all debt
- Where virtually all assets are reasonably protected from loss
- Where a professional practice is operating at Maximum Transition Value
- Where all of the family’s essential current lifestyle costs are easily paid-for while contributing to retirement accounts at a significant level
- And where the household is accumulating enough assets outside the practice that can be converted to a reliable lifetime income to cover essential lifestyle expenses that cannot be outlived so that time is free to pursue other life goals.